Student Essay Writing Competitionin: Contests | 09.07.2017
Essay writing is not just a method of academic assessment, but also an art. This is an art of reporting and describing about a topic. It not only requires storytelling skills, but also the presentation of the story. With our Essay Writing Competition, we want to discover essay writing talent from the student community. This also acts like scholarship for students and lighten their load of academic expenses.
This Essay Writing Competition will run a year long (till 1 June 2018) and each month, we will be announcing 13 prize winners.
So participate in our Essay Writing Competition to win cash prizes (top 3 winners) and13 top winners will get an opportunity to be our authors in our blog section, each month. We will inform the winners on their email ids and phone calls.
The entree to this competition is FREE.
- 1st Prize: $450
- 2nd Prize: $250
- 3rd Prize: $150
- 10 consolation prizes: Authorship on our blogs and 1 printed mug.
Essay topics (The topics might change each month)
1. My horror story regarding Plagiarism.
2. My experience of first day at university.
3. My idea for academic evaluation of students at university.
4. The future of university education in 22nd century.
5. My first internship experience.
6. Job or Startup after University?
7. Coping studies along with part time job.
8. Studies, Love, Passion… A deadly combination.
9. Getting my first job after university.
10. 5 things you would change in your university.
Kindly fill this form to confirm your registration (Compulsory)
- Choosing more than one topic is allowed. More than one submission is allowed.
- The decision of the judges of ExpertAssignmentHelp will be final and binding.
- ExpertAssignmentHelp reserves the right to use all the submitted entries for whatsoever purpose they deem fit.
- All entries will be checked for plagiarism. Plagiarized articles will be rejected and the participant will be banned from participating in any future competition as well.
- Language for the essays will be English only. .
- Participating in the event means that you agree to abide by all the rules of ExpertAssignmentHelp.
- You should be the only author of your essay. Co-authorship is not allowed.
- Formats accepted are .doc, .docx, .rtf
- Your essay document name should be in this form : <yourname>_<SEWC> and should be emailed to email@example.com
You will be allotted points under three sections as explained below. Finally, points from all the three segments will be added to judge the winners. The three segments are explained below.
1. Essay Content (200 points)
- Maintain word limit: Your essay should be in between 800- 1000 words.
- The essay is to be written in perfect English language.
- Your essay should be 100% plagiarism free. It will be checked on plagiarism check software before being considered.
- Use active voice, multiple paragraphs to make it readable, add pictures to make it engaging and interesting.
- Your story telling capability will be judged.
2. Announcement points: Sharing your participation on Facebook (Each announcement contributes 3 points)
It’s fun to get motivational wishes from your friends when you are participating in a competition. That is why we want you to share your participation news on your Facebook, so that your friends know about it. You would need to use hastag #EAHEssayCompetition along with your message. Do not miss to use this hashtag as our social media team will find your message using this hashtag.
You may use this message: “I am excited to participate in ExpertAssignmentHelp’s essay writing competition and win $450. #EAHEssayCompetition”
3. Social share points: Peer review through social media (Each ‘Like’ contributes 1 point)
We think peer review is an important factor to judge your essay. Top 13 essays will get space on our website under your authorship. We will be sharing the link with you which you can share through your social media and other channels. We will count the number of Facebook likes on your Essay page.
You may use this message: “I have participated in ExpertAssignmentHelp’s essay writing competition and have been selected in top 15. You can check my essay on the link below and read it. If you really like my essay, then press ‘Like’ button on the page. This will increase my chances of winning this essay competition “
Tags:International, Scolarships, Grants, Contests, competition, opportunities
One Essay for Many Topics for BA BSc & FA
One Essay for All Topics for BA
Hi Guys, welcome to the pk planet, a portal which provides study notes and many more things for our readers. Anyways, lets start today topic which is on English b essays.
Now get rid from remembering no of English B Essays to save your essay numbers in BA BSc exams.
Today we will try to cover your “No” against English B essay for BA & BSc, because its not an easy job to clear the BA English in first attempt in the current situation where our results rate is less than 45%. That’s why, we are going to share with you an Essay which covers many topics only for BA BSc & FA students. The essay is in between 300-350 words and it covers the below mention topics. Definitely, you will get good marks in English B Essays.
Most Important English Essays Topics for BA BSc :
BA English Essay on Unemployment
BA English Essay on Energy Crisis
BA English Essay on Terrorism
BA English Essay on Black Marketing
BA English Essay on Drug Addiction
BA English Essay on Corruption
BA English Essay on Over-Population
BA English Essay on Inflation & Rising Prices
BA English Essay on Environmental Pollution
BA English Essay on Mass Illiteracy
BA English Essay on Smuggling
BA English Essay on Drug Trafficking
BA English Essay on Economic Crisis
BA English Essay on Sectarianism
BA English Essay on Beggary
BA English Essay on Nepotism
BA English Essay on Bribery
BA English Essay on Tax Evasion
BA English Essay on Poverty
BA English Essay on Violence
BA English Essay on Political Instability
BA English Essay on Social and Economic Crisis
BA English Essay on Lawlessness
BA English Essay on Injustice and Inequality
BA English Essay on Social and Economical Problems
Outline for Writing Essay
Evil impacts and complications of __________.
It breeds social, economical, political and moral problems.
Remedies of __________.
Causes of __________.
One Essay for Many Topics for BA Bsc
__________ has become one of the most important problem of all the world especially of the third world countries like Pakistan. It is full of danger of evil impacts. It destabilizes and demoralizes nations and gives birth to depression and frustration in the society and state. It creates and spreads the feelings of uncertainty, instability and insecurity among the masses. If it creeps in a society, it eats into its vitals and soon roots out its inner strength. It destroys its outer splendor, economic prosperity, social peace and national unity. Consequently, a nation’s good image is spoiled in all over the world. Lawlessness becomes order of the day due to poverty, corruption, violence, indiscipline and mass illiteracy. It it is not effectively, properly and promptly checked, the entire judicial, moral and economic fabric of a nation will be collapsed.
__________ is a major problem in most backward and developing countries. It indicates our moral, social and religious downfall. It is a matter of great shame that in spite of becoming a nuclear power, we are far behind other nations in the way of character and faith. There are many factors which are responsible for __________. Illiteracy, poverty and false ideas of society are the major causes of this social evil. However, a close analysis reveals that craze for wealth and power is the base of all kind of __________. People have become greedy and selfish. They do not know the virtues of love, sympathy and sacrifice.
___________ is highly dangerous and devastating for a country like Pakistan that has a weak economy and political instability. If the evil of __________ is not nipped in the bud, it may spread like a bush fire and engulf the whole nation or region like and epidemic. _________ badly shatters people’s faith in institution and supremacy of the constitution. It deprives masses from mental, physical, spiritual, moral and economic health. It also paves way for bloody revolutions and military take-over.
The main causes of __________ are illiteracy, poverty, economic policies of government and man’s burning desire to become rich and bigwig over night. __________ creates economic pressure, social and economic injustice. Feudalism, capitalism and uneven distribution of wealth and opportunities, non-availability of basic necessities and fundamental rights also spread __________. Non-availability of education, health care and jobs also paves the way to spread __________. External factors like agencies of neighboring states like India also play a vital role in spreading __________ in Pakistan in order to destabilize it.
Note : Please replace the above mention dashes with topic name which comes in your paper like unemployment etc.
People Searched :
BA English B Notes, BA English B Guess Papers, BA English B Essays Guess, BA English B Essays Topics, BA English B One Essays for All Topics, BA English B One Essays for Many Topics, BA English B Essays Notes.
BA Complete Notes & Guess Papers