Five Necessary Things For An Argumentative Essay On Domestic Violence
When writing an argumentative essay on domestic violence it can be a struggle as the average person doesn’t know what to do, but when you begin to have an understand it can make life a whole lot easier. There are many things that are necessary for completing the project. You just need to know what they are in order to get a good grade, since there are so many out there. Also, you need to have the correct mind set as a lot of these tips take time to be effective, which is not such a bad thing in the long term. Continue reading this article to find out what the necessary thing are to complete a project. With that mindset here are five necessary things for an argumentative essay on domestic violence.
- Do the research correctly: When you are doing the research make sure that it is all correct, because giving false information is going to make the quality of your work go down. There are many methods to get high quality information you just need to find what’s right for you, since there are so many to choose from.
- Structure the work: When you are writing the paper make sure that you are structuring the work correctly, because if a paper looks messy it will get bad grade. You can look at samples if you don’t know how to structure, which can be obtain by main methods.
- High quality facts: When you are presenting your topic give out information and high quality facts, which must be correct. Facts are the backbone to any project, because this is what enforces you side of the story.
- Interesting content: When doing the project make sure you include some interesting stuff, because you want to make the reader interested to read on. However, this is not a must, since most facts are already interesting.
- Proof read the work afterwards: When you have completed the project show it to someone with an English education, since they can correct errors you have made. A great method you can use is to hire a freelancer as they have a good English education, plus some of them might be willing to work for free.
Domestic violence is commonly considered as mistreatment of women; however, there are other forms of domestic violence that also affect men, women, and children. Domestic violence occurs in different forms of not only sexual abuse, but also physical abuse, and mental abuse. Numerous cases of domestic violence are reported annually. Many people are becoming abusive to their family members and partners. Research studies reveal that people who commit such acts have experienced abuse in their earlier life while others think that protecting their partners means controlling them hence resulting in abuse. For others, domestic violence is a way of caring for their families, which is not true.
Domestic violence is among the serious social problems that should not be ignored. Many people are living in abusive relationships or homes in fear of coming forward to seek help. Domestic violence is condoned by several countries, however little has been done to stop it. Domestic violence is becoming rampant, but those affected live in fear and fail to report such incidences. Domestic violence is a serious problem globally with a harmful effect on family members more so women.
Countries dominated by war for several decades experience unstable social structures combined with limited education. These are factors that cause domestic violence. Many communities view domestic violence as an acceptable practice. Domestic violence is common among communities with low literacy levels with women being victims. With limited access to education, and information women remain silent about this problem thinking that it is taboo to speak out about being in an abusive relationship.
Domestic violence can be traced back in the ancient times whereby inferior people are taken advantage of by dominant groups. Since men are considered the heads of their families, women are the inferior ones hence face domestic violence. Even at the present times, domestic violence within households is still common with little being done to stop the vice. Several deaths have been reported caused by domestic violence; low levels of literacy among communities and economic dependency on men in a male dominated society are some of the main contributing factors for domestic violence. People being abused feel that they do not have any way out because of they depend on their partners to take care of the family.
Women have continued to put up with abuses from their partners or their parents and have since developed better ways of coping with the problem. Even though the government has made great strides in curbing domestic violence, the government has established laws aimed at eliminating domestic violence. The laws have effectively prevented many women and children from abusive relationships. These laws alone are not enough to eliminate the vice; people need to be empowered to know their rights. Women and the society at large need to be educated about their constitutional rights because every human being deserves to be treated with respect and honor.
Despite numerous laws enacted to minimize domestic violence, domestic violence is deeply rooted in the society. The society’s mentality hides many acts protecting the perpetrators. To eliminate domestic violence, people need to rise to condemn this vice. Each individual needs to raise their voice against injustices against women and children in our societies by empowering the communities through education. Domestic violence should have no place in the modern world; the society needs to eliminate domestic violence.