Submit Print Assignments
Students in print-based courses have two options for submitting assignments: (1) submit electronically via the form below (preferred method) or (2) submit assignments via postal mail to UW-Extension Independent Learning, 5602 Research Park Blvd., Suite 300, Madison, WI 53719.
To submit your assignment electronically follow the instructions below:
- STEP 1: Prepare your assignment in a word processing program (e.g. Microsoft Word). If you don't have access to a word processing program but would still like to submit a handwritten assignment using the form below you may do so as long as your scanned file type and size meet the criteria outlined in step 2. If your required scanned documentation is over 10MB please lower the settings on your scanner enough to meet the file size limit, while ensuring that the scan is still legible.
- STEP 2: Save your assignment using one of the supported document file types: rtf, doc, docx, pdf. Make sure the file size does not exceed the 10MB limit.
- Be sure to save a copy of your assignment for your records.
- Type your full name, course, assignment number and date at the top of your assignment document. Name your document file using your name and course (e.g. Doe.Jane.Physics.docx).
- STEP 3: When you've finished your assignment, return to this webpage and fill in the electronic submission form completely and attach your assignment file. Click Submit when you are finished.
If you have any questions or problems with submitting assignments, contact us at 1-877-UW-LEARN (895-3276) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field.
You can leave video comments on student assignment submissions. Comments can be added before or after grading a submission.
You can also add text comments or audio comments.
The images in this lesson are shown for a phone display, but unless otherwise noted, tablet displays mirror the same steps.
In the Courses tab, tap the name of the course you'd like to view.
Tap the Assignments link.
Note: All assignment types can be viewed in the Assignments page, but submissions can also be viewed in the page for their respective assignment type.
Tap the name of the assignment.
Tap the Need Grading status link .
Note: If you want to filter submissions by a different status, tap the Submissions link  and apply the filter in the Submissions page.
Locate the student's submission and tap the name of the student.
Record Video Comment
Tap the Add video comment button.
Start Video Recording
To start recording, tap the Record button . To move the video window, tap the Move icon  and drag the window to its new location.
Stop Video Recording
To stop recording, tap the Stop button.
View Video Recording
To view your video recording, tap the Replay button .
To send your recording as a comment, tap the Send icon . To delete the recording, tap the Delete icon .
Previous Topic:How do I add an audio comment to an assignment submission in the Teacher app on my Android device?
Next Topic:How do I message students about assignment submissions in the Teacher app on my Android device?
You are hereTable of Contents > Courses > How do I add a video comment to an assignment submission in the Teacher app on my Android device?